Saturday, January 07, 2006

Gettin' some animal-style at In-N-Out

In December, I went to In-N-Out Burger, a fast food chain on the West Coast, for the first time. Them's some tasty burgers!! They have like 4 0r 5 menu items - just burgers, fries and shakes. The burgers are huge and de-lish, and the fries are made from real potatoes. You can watch them make the fries and they actually use real potatoes! Did i mention the fries are made out of real potatoes? I don't know why I'm so excited about this but I am. The company is owned by a very Christian family. One of my friends noticed that the inside of the bottom lip of every cup has "John 3:16" printed on it. I also learned an insider tip for ordering burgers - if you ask them to cook your burger "animal-style," they cook mustard into the hamburger patties and top it with fried onions. Wikipedia has info on more "secret" menu items and the cult following the chain has developed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-N-Out#The_.22Secret.22_menu) Plus, the burgers are really cheap. Thanks In-N-Out Burger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home