Sunday, November 27, 2005

you can run............

I received a really nice postcard yesterday in the mail. Its got a picture of beach on the front. There's a person running along the beach at sunset. The sunset is really pretty, lots of clouds and the sky is changing colors, reflected off the ocean's surface. Very beautiful indeed. The caption on the front says "You can run..."

On the back it says "But you can't hide!" The postcard is from the federal government. Apparently, they know I recently changed my address. They wanted me to know that I should let them know what my new address is. Naturally, they already have my new address, since the postcard was addressed to my new address, they just thought it would be a good idea if I also told them myself.

Kinda sweet that they sent it, just letting me know that Big Brother is out there and he's aware of my every action, even as he subtly tries to denies it.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Andrew W said...

doh, your plan to get a new identity and drop off the grid was foiled

 

Post a Comment

<< Home