Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Creep

I've been really busy lately, but how is it possible that I missed the announcement and sale of tickets for the latest Radiohead tour? They'll be in my neighborhood, but it sounds like I'll be watching from a nearby hill. In looking for tickets, I cam across a video someone (British, no doubt) made for the song "Creep". Check it out:

http://www.lowmorale.co.uk/creep/flash/creep_FLASH.asp

The video is kinda cool, but the main draw I think is the acoustic version of Creep, which I'm not sure I've ever hear. Thom sounds amazing - is that an alternate opening verse? In any case, it reminding me why I love him so much. I think they have a new album coming soon - the first single I heard sounded like rubbish, but the rest should be better.

Ice age come and Ice age go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home